Paid Media Manager - Scottsdale, AZ
Position Title: Paid Media Manager (Paid Social & Display)
Report To: VP of Digital Marketing
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
At BIG YAM, a Paid Media Manager is more than just a manager – you’re a blend of data scientist and psychologist. While you won’t be psychoanalyzing patients (although we do have comfy sofas!), you will get the chance to join a group of dedicated and driven professionals as an integral part of our agency’s success.
The Paid Media Manager has a vital role to play. You’re responsible for creating and managing client paid social and display strategies that create real net value in measurable ways for both clients and our agency. You’ll serve as the champion of your services (has a nice ring to it, right?), integrating with the other digital services and agency teams.
You’ll have the chance to shape and grow paid social and display into a true solution offering with amazing growth potential. And once you get a chance to meet us, you’ll see just how much potential that entails.
Your role is to create the vision for paid social and display, while developing the staff and resources of a healthy team that drives greater performance for the agency and its clients.
- Strategize and execute paid social and display campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Display Network, YouTube and other ad servers.
- Manage and coach team members as well as thrive in cross-functional teams.
- Maintain and build relationships with people at all levels of the organization while maintaining a positive team vibe.
- Execute in a process-oriented environment and integrate major agency functions.
- Understand and implement full-funnel marketing strategies, spanning from brand awareness and driving website traffic to capturing leads, eCommerce sales and other conversions.
- Develop campaign tracking parameters and define audiences in Google Analytics and social platforms for performance and audience insights.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
- Experience crafting performance stories and recommendations based on data to support action plan development.
- Experience developing media strategies aligned to both short- and long-term client business growth and identification of KPIs and measurement strategies.
- Adept at managing client expectations as it relates to scope and delivery of service.
- 5+ years’ experience in paid media execution and strategy across paid social and display channels, preferably in performance marketing / direct response.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience across variety of platforms including Facebook Ads Manager, Google Display Network (Google Ads), LinkedIn, YouTube, or any major Demand-Side Platform.
- Expertise in tracking strategy and ensuring quality implementation by working with team to set up and troubleshoot pixels.
- Experience in trafficking with third party ad server such as Campaign Manager (formerly DoubleClick Campaign Manager).
- Proficient in applying and assessing performance leveraging alternative attribution model (compared to last touch).
- Facebook Blueprint and relevant Google Ads Certifications.
Have a track record of building strong, mutually beneficial relationships? We want to hear from you.
Job Status: Full Time