Digital Production Manager-Scottsdale, Arizona
BIG YAM is searching for a dynamic, multi-skillset candidate to join the Digital Marketing team to help us grow. Are you a digital marketing-minded professional with a passion toward setting up all types of online marketing campaigns, implementing conversion tracking, testing, and optimization? Do you have experience with digital project management as it relates to online media and the production of assets needed for digital marketing campaigns? Do you have experience gathering complex data from a wide range of online marketing campaigns (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Adwords, etc.) and have a passion for gleaning insights? If so, your next career move could be with BIG YAM.
- Develop creative assets needed for a wide range of digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in asset types such as HTML5 display banners, rich media banners, static and animated graphics for paid social campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Emails, Landing pages, etc.
- Work with other agency designers and traffic department to ensure that assets are on-brand, formatted correctly, and agency/client-approved.
- Utilize digital project management and trafficking platforms to manage the status, production, staging and approvals of assets and materials needed for digital marketing campaigns
- Setup, load, maintain and optimize digital marketing campaigns within platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Implement and maintain complex conversion tracking methods related to online campaigns utilizing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Focus on careful management of campaign budgets and actual spend amounts per campaign/platform
- Focus on real-time campaign reporting and identifying insights based on campaign results and data
- Focus on thorough QA related to digital marketing campaigns and activities
- Other responsibilities as requested
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Rich media/animated banner production capabilities using HTML5, digital design capabilities, as well as experience loading creative assets (including rich media content) into ad serving platforms, social media platforms, paid search marketing platforms, video platforms, etc.
- Project Management experience with expertise using digital project management tools and platforms to support digital marketing campaigns and related assets as well as an in-depth familiarity of the processes related to production of digital marketing-related assets (banners, graphics, content, copy, etc.)
- Data gathering skillsets and in-depth reporting expertise
- High level of skill and knowledge as well as passion for overall internet marketing, and the wide variety of ad formats and platforms associated with internet marketing
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong internal agency and client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail, and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points to your teammates and clients
- High levels of integrity and self-motivation
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised
- Experience working with fast-paced, dynamic teams, and clients
Job Status: Full Time